10 QUESTIONS REGARDING GAMBLING BEHAVIOR
- Have you often gambled longer than you had planned?
- Have you often gambled until your last dollar was spent?
- Have thoughts of gambling caused you to lose sleep?
- Have you used your income or savings to gamble while letting bills go unpaid?
- Have you made repeated, unsuccessful attempts to stop gambling?
- Have you broken the law or considered breaking the law to finance your gambling?
- Have you borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Have you felt depressed or suicidal because of your gambling losses?
- Have you been remorseful after gambling?
- Have you to get money to meet your financial obligations?
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please contact the Confidential National Helpline at 800.522.4700, a 24-hour toll-free confidential helpline, or visit www.oapcg.org.