Bentgrass greens, lush Bermuda fairways and meandering streams beckon you to try this course in the Cherokee Casino family. Having undergone a renovation under the watchful eye of golf course architect Tripp Davis, this scenic nine-hole golf course and professional practice facility is open for play.
22706 S 504 Road, Tahlequah, OK 74464 | 918.458.4294
|Green Fees||Range Balls||Daily Trail Fee|
18 holes without cart - $11
One bucket - $4
Rules & Regulations
To ensure that all of our guests have a pleasurable golfing experience, please use the following golf etiquette.
Course/Practice Facility Regulations
- All food and beverage must be purchased from the pro shop
- All players must wear a shirt and soft-spikes
- A valid driver's license is required to operate a golf cart
- All players must have a bag and set of clubs; the sharing of clubs is strictly prohibited
- All players must obey daily course rules and traffic signage
Players not observing or refusing to obey course rules and/or regulations may be removed from the property by security at the discretion of the professional staff.